Kerry has devoted her legal practice to the representation of individuals with disabilities. With a primary focus in special education, she has assisted students with a wide variety of diagnoses in ensuring that their needs are met in Ohio’s public schools. She has represented individuals in eligibility and IEP meetings, administrative reviews and resolution sessions, and in front of state and government agencies for IDEA and Section 504 complaints, due process hearings, state level reviews, and in federal court.
Kerry welcomes and enjoys speaking to parent groups and teaching continuing legal education classes on these matters. As an adjunct professor she co-taught disability law at Case Western Reserve University. Kerry has also represented parent groups in bringing successful complaints regarding systemic issues to the Ohio Department of Education. She has co-counseled with juvenile and domestic relations attorneys regarding unique issues involved in servicing children with special needs.
Kerry has been repeatedly named to the top 2.5% of Ohio’s young attorneys and was profiled in Ohio Super Lawyers: Rising Stars Edition. Kerry was a principal partner in the Siegel and Agins Law firm when it received the US News and World Report’s Top Law Firm award for 2011, 2012 & 2013.
- Mount Union College, B.A. Political Science, cum laude (1996)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D. (2000)
- Admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2000
U.S. District Courts
- Northern and Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
Professional Associations & Volunteer Activities
- Member of COPAA
- Board of Directors – Dancing Wheels Company and School
- Board of Directors of NOBIDA, Northeast Ohio Branch of the International Dyslexia Association